While game night with family or friends may sound like a good idea, it seems they can get quite contentious, causing all sorts of problems.
A new survey by Z-man Games finds:
- 20% of Americans say their game nights are usually ruined by competitive and unfriendly behavior.
- The most common game night disruptions include:
- Someone quitting because they are losing (46%)
- Someone accusing another of cheating (44%)
- Two or more players getting into an argument (44%)
- And believe it or not, 11% of people say they’ve seen a fight break out on game night.
- Because of such drama, 22% have banned a particular player from their game night.
- Another 22% have banned certain games that tend to cause fights.
- The most likely game to be banned include:
- Monopoly (44%)
- Uno (37%)
- Sorry! (27%)
- Scrabble (25%)
- Jenga (24%)
Photo: Getty Images