We have began to compile a list of shows that have been postponed or cancelled. We will also feature information regarding shows that will go on as planned but will require health checks.
If your event was cancelled and you won tickets through any one of our stations (MIX 99.5, HITS 100.3, Q104.1, Real Rock 105.7 or 94.5 WPTI), please note that we can not offer a substitution prize.
- Garth Brooks Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte previously scheduled for Sept. 25
- Florida Georgia Line at the the Coastal Credit Union Music Park Raleigh previously scheduled for October 21 and the PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte previously scheduled for October 22
- The Killers at the Red Hat Amphitheater in Raleigh on 9/27 and in Charlotte at the Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheater on 9/28.
- Stone Temple Pilots & Bush at White Oak Amphitheatre Greensboro 10/12/21
- Three Doors Down at Red Hat Amphitheater in Raleigh
- Mat Kearney at The Fillmore Charlotte and The Ritz Raleigh
- Chevelle N.I.R.A.T.I.A.S. Tour 2021 previously scheduled for the Piedmont Hall at Greensboro Coliseum on 11/14/21
- DISTURBED at SPECTRUM CENTER in CHARLOTTE
KISS Coastal Credit Union Music Park in Raleigh (date TBD)
Jesse McCartney at The Ritz Raleigh and The Fillmore Charlotte has been postponed. Hang on to your ticket, it will be honored for the rescheduled date (TBD)
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at Live Nation and Ticketmaster:
We’re committed to doing everything we can to ensure we can continue bringing amazing live concerts to fans. Starting October 4th, prior to entry into the following venues ALL shows will require attendees to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the event OR full COVID-19 vaccination (at least two weeks after final dose). Proof must be a PRINTED copy of a negative test result or vaccination card, or the original vaccination card.
PNC Music Pavilion
Charlotte Metro Credit Union Amphitheatre
The Fillmore Charlotte
Coastal Credit Union Music Park
Red Hat Amphitheater
Please note: Select artists and shows will require these same entry protocols BEFORE October 4th. Please check the event page on LiveNation.com and keep an eye on your email for the latest guidelines for your specific show.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at the Tanger Center
Vaccine Requirements for Select Shows
Please note that select shows will require a COVID-19 vaccination or negative test to attend. By purchasing tickets to the shows listed below, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event(s) will follow the below regulations:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination - either the original vaccination card or a printed copy of the vaccination card. A digital copy or photograph of your vaccination card will also be accepted. Or, have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before the event and provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction & medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before the event(s) and will provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
- Please note, onlyPCR COVID-19 tests and Antigen COVID-19 tests will be accepted. At home tests will not be accepted, and testing will not be available at Tanger Center. You must have your negative COVID-19 test results prior to arrival. To find a test site near you,click here.
- These confirmations will apply to all members of your party before they are allowed to enter the event and to any users of the tickets purchased.
- Guilford County has a temporary mask mandate in place for indoor activities. You will need to wear a mask to enter the venue for this event.
A Note From Our Ticket Partners at the Carolina Theatre Greensboro
To minimize exposure to COVID-19 for patrons, artists, staff, and volunteers, the Carolina Theatre of Greensboro will be requiring proof of full vaccination or negative viral test within 72 hours prior to attending or participating in an event at the theatre for everyone age 12 and above, effective October 1, 2021.
Proof will be required before entry to the theatre and will be accepted in the form of an original vaccination card, a photocopy or digital image of the card, or a printout of negative test results, along with a photo ID.
In addition to following local, state, and federal guidelines and mandates, the theatre has taken the following steps to maintain the safety and comfort of patrons:
- Masks are required in accordance with the Guilford County Commissioners’ updated policy as of August 13, 2021. Everyone over the age of five must wear a face covering. (Concessions can be enjoyed once seated in the auditorium.)
- Social distancing is encouraged.
- Hand sanitation stations can be found throughout the theatre lobby, with regular cleaning of high-touch areas by theatre staff.
- All theatre restrooms have been upgraded with touchless toilets, sinks, soap dispensers, and towel dispensers.
- Paperless e-tickets are now in use for all events.
The Carolina Theatre has implemented these changes as the safety of our patrons, performers, staff, and volunteers is our top priority.
Things may look a bit different, but we’re all doing our best to embrace the new normal and make adjustments as we move forward. As always, our guests’ safety is our highest priority, and we look forward to seeing you back at the theatre when you’re ready!
Learn more HERE